About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, November 14, 2011

All in Pink


“All in Pink” is the theme of this week’s Paper Shelter’s Challenge (#39). I think pink suits this Cute Dress Maker digi stamp. Along with colouring the images with several shapes of pink I added punched flowers, a butterfly and pearls. The sentiment stamp by Cornish Farms Heritage Farms Stamps adds the final touch.

Have a creative day.

Thanks for stopping by.

Judy

4 comments:

  1. Wow your TPS image is stunning love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at in the challenge and good luck with it. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just Fabulous love your colouring and your paper choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet looking card. Adorable! Thanks for playing with us over at the TPS challenges this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at The paper Shelter.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete