About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kiss Kiss


One of my yahoo groups this month has a card swap with the theme “K is for”.    My first reaction was K is for kiss.  Actually it was kangaroo but I did not have a kangaroo stamp in my stash. 
This cute kissing fish are from a digi stamp company called Paper Shelter.  They have a great selection of images to choose from. I used a combination of Copic markers and chalks to colour the fish and added Diamond Glass to give the bubbles some depth.  I used an EK punch to punch out the circles o the background paper to give the effect of more bubbles.  The kiss sentiment is from a set of romance magnetic word stamps.  I purchased the box of stamps years ago but this is the first time I had any of the stamps out of the box. Do you have any stamps that fit into that category? 

Well I am heading off to bed right now.  I can clean up the mess in the morning.


Judy


1 comment:

  1. This is really cute Judy, I really like the bubbles behind and the punched holes to make it look like bubbles. Just adorable.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete