About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, June 11, 2012

Christmas Carolers


This week’s challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges was picked by Julie and she chose "Christmas Carolers". 

The rubber stamp I used for this card is my Stamps Happen, Inc called Victorian Carolers. There is a lot of detail in the stamp so I did not add a lot embellishments. The card reminds me of the old time Christmas cards I saw growing up.

Come join us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges, have some fun and get your Christmas cards done early this year.


I am also entering this card in the Christmas Stampin all Year Round challenge - anything goes and
Jingle Belles - a caroling we will go.



Judy

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely stamp Judy. You are right the card does not need any emblishment. I love the frame and how you added the Tag. Regards Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous image, i can totally hear those guys singing! love the pretty frame you've used around the image, as well; you are so right that this doesn't need much embellishment, it's already lovely! thanks for playing along with us at JINGLE BELLES this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful vintage image ... sop very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete