About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Little Darlings


This week at Joyful Stampers, it is another Inspire Me Friday challenge (#64) and I made this step card for the anything goes challenge. It was made with a couple of different pattern papers and some images from Graphic 45’s Little darling paper pack. I added a butterfly, some ribbon, a little bling and this card is complete and ready for a baby shower or a little girl’s birthday.

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day. 


 I am also entering this card in Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog  (#132)  - stair step card



Judy

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous paper is used, love Graphic 45 papers. It's so briljantly made. Unfortunately we are not able to include you in our prize draw as you must use a Whiff of Joy stamp on your creation. Thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy challenge. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Judy, such fabulous papers!! Hope you'll join us another time at Whiff of Joy challenges, with a WOJ image to be eligible for the draw! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is really beautiful.
    Unfortunately you are not ebigible for the draw. Please use an Wiff of Joy Image for your creation :)

    Have nice time and thank you for join us at the WOJ Challenge.

    Dunja x

    ReplyDelete