About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Butterflies and Buttercups


This week at Come and Get it Challenges the theme of the challenge is "Bugs". I love this cute digi stamp from Digi Doodles called Louis, Butterflies and Buttercups.

I thought he was a great image for a little boys card with the colourful papers and dinosaur.

Come and join us at Come and Get it Challenges this week. Just create your card and enter it here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a very special day. Do something creative for yourself.


Judy

I am also entering this card n the following challenges.

Raising the bar challenge (107) - summer
Deep Ocean Challenge   (28) Welcome summer
Craft Your Passion (116) winged things
My Craft Spot by Kimberly (61) - Hot Summer colours



5 comments:

  1. Adorably fun card Judy, wonderful summery feel for a tromping dragon in the sunshine! LOL

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love your fun image, thanks for joining us at CYP, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dinosaur!! Thanks for joining in with Craft Your Passion this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great summer card Judy. I love the bright colours and how the dinosaur is out after the butterflies. A wonderful card... Meg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh the dragon is so cute. I love that you use bright colours. I will have to try that too.

    ReplyDelete