About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Easter is Coming


I love this cute design by Fred, She Said Designs digital stamps called Bunneh!   The bunny is so cute. I had this lovely Lazer Cut paper that I used behind the image that I thought went well with the image I chose.  I coloured the images with my Copic Markers and glitter pens then added a sentiment, some bling, ribbon and a vellum butterfly to complete the card.

Check out Fred, She Said Easter Designs, there are a some great images.  Thank you for stopping by. 



Judy

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges

Allsorts - Springtime
Di's Digis Designs All about Children 
Jellypark Challenges - Bunny Hop with rabbits

7 comments:

  1. aw, a cute little Easter card, with the sweetest little bunny. I'm especially like all the layers and die cutting (or is it punching?) Really looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at allsorts this week. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. I love the cute little bunny.

    Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely Springtime card perfect the our Challenge at Allsorts this week. Thankyou for taking part Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Easter card and a super bunny image, love the butterfly embellishment too. Thanks for sharing with us over at jellypark friends for our bunny challenge. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete