About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, April 8, 2013

Creative Folds - Surprise Pop Up Card







Paige has a great challenge at Holy Jolly Christmas Challenges this week, Creative Folds.  This is a great time to try one of those card folds you have seen on Split Coast Stampers or Pinterest and have another Christmas card completed for this year.

I chose the surprise pop up card pattern I found on Split Coast Stampers by Beate.  You can find the instructions here.  The image I chose for the card is by Fred, She Said Designs called Christmas Rosey.  Isn't he cute. 

This was a fun challenge and i hope you will join us.  If you need some inspiration just pop by the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge Blog and see the other creations the Chrismtas Elves have made this week to inspire you. 


Judy

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:



365 Cards Challenge – Christmas in April
Card Mania Challenge –  Punches and/or Diecuts 
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge – Fancy Folds 
Delicious Doodles.  More than one fold 
Christmas Stamping All Year Long  List to Santa ( Glitter, ribbon, die cuts, embellishments)
 

8 comments:

  1. Great card Judly, love the image you used, and a card that I haven't tried, so will have to give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creative fold and the bright colors and adorable image make this card even more delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen this style of pop up card before but I love it! Love the cute doggie on your holiday card. Good for you for starting on some! Thanks for joining us at the Tuesday Throwdown!
    Kim L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! And what a great surprise. I tried making one of those one time and I had way too much detail so it didn't work very well. But, your's is fabulous. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous pop-up card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well of “fancy folds”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow another great fold card this is adorable also well done! Thanks for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles Challenges!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beatiful and cute! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute Christmas creation!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete