About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Enjoy a Cup of Christmas Joy





It is a tag challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges this week.  Use a tag on your card or make a Christmas theme tag.  Bugaboo Digi Stamps is the sponsor this week and one lucky person  will win a great prize.  Hope you will join in.


For my card I used a Bugaboo image called, JJ Ornament 'Tis the Season.  I used the directions on Splitcoaststampers for the double diagonal pocket card and two sentiment digis, one from Arty Pants and the other from Crafty Cats Designs. 

Both tags after I embossed the snowflakes I rubbed on gold rub on paste to highlight them. To one tag I added the fabric snowflakes that I coloured with gold ink and glittered. The second tag I added a little metal angel to give the tag some interest. 

Need inspiration, check out the other design teams creations at Holly Jolly this week.  Thank you for stopping by and do something creative for yourself today.
 
Judy

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Clearly iStamp Challenge – Christmas in July
Polka Doodle Challenge – Christmas in July
Hiding in my Craft Room Challenge – Christmas in July
Totally Gorjuss Challenge – Christmas in July
Card Crafters Circle Challenge – Christmas in July
Clearly iStamp Challenge – Christmas in July
Fairytale Challenge – Christmas in July
Polka Doodle Challenge – Christmas in July

9 comments:

  1. Too funny! The tags are great! Thanks for entering the ClearlyiStamp Christmas in July Challenge. Debbie McNamee CiSCDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the image...definitely feel that way during the holidays and in need of a cocktail! So glad you shared at Clearly iStamp's Christmas Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Indy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen a double diagonal pocket card before, and I really like the look of it! I like how you've decorated this card in traditional Christmas colors, and the golden touches look fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy, what a delightful Christmas card this is. Love the tri fold. Thanks for joining our Christmas in July challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Great way to give a gift card! Great stamp and sentiment too! Thank you so much for joining us at Clearly iStamp! Hugs-Katy DT:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful. Love the tags! Thank you for joining us for Christmas in July at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh that's a perfect design to add a gift card to one of the tags!! Thanks for a wonderful ideal!

    Thanks for playing in Clearly iStamp Challenge #3 - Christmas in July! See you TODAY when challenge #4 is posted. I’m so excited it will be so fun!!

    Kathy D.
    Clearly Digi Stamps DT/Clearly iStamp Challenge Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful Christmas card, love the image, too cute!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete