About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Dragonflies and Butterflies




Butterflies or/and dragonfies is the theme of this week's challenge at Come and Get It Challenges.  Fitztown is our sponsor for this challenge and the winner will win a fabulous prize.  



My card image is called Fae 32 and is part of the set of digital stamp of the Fae series by Morgan Fitzsimons. I used the Upright Z fold card technique to make this card, you can find the tutorial here

My image was coloured with Copic Markers and glitter.  To tie in the background paper I embossed it with a feather embossing folder by Crafts-Too and coloured it with shades of orange and yellow PanPastels.  The final step to complete the card was I added a sentiment and some bling. 

Join us this week at Come and Get it Challenges. Thank you for stopping by and do something creative for yourself. 

Judy

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Colour Me Creative Challenge -Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles -Anything Goes/ Girly, Girly, Girly
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
Stampin With The Dragon -  Anything Goes





2 comments:

  1. Great card and beautiful image thanks for joining us on our anything goes at Stampin with the Dragon Challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the shape and coloring. Thank you for joining the Fitztown Challenge.

    ReplyDelete