About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, March 31, 2014

From Your House to Yours


It is a "Gingerbread" challenge this week at Holly Holly Christmas Challenges and  I got a chance to use a rubber stamp in my collection from Mouse House Designs. I love this cute image of the mice making a gingerbread cookie.

The products I used to create my card are:
  • Digital Sentiment by Arty Pants
  • Rubber stamp by Mouse House Design
  • Christmas papers, ribbon, bling and button from my stash 
  • Coloured with glittler, Copic Markers, and Diamond Glaze
Thank you for stopping by to take a look  and I hope you will join us this week.  Never to early to get a head start on your Christmas cards. Head over tot he Holly Jolly blog and check out the cards the design team has created to inspire you and the great prize from Bugaboo for one lucky winner.

Judy

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland Challenge   – Get Krafty
Crimbo Crackers Challenge - Anything Christmas
Completely Christmas - anything goes.

1 comment: