About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, May 31, 2014

2 or More Folds Challenge at Come and Get It



2 or more folds is the challenge at Come and Get It Challenges this week. I purchased a die cut by Elisabeth Designs called Accordion Circle which was the perfect die for this challenge. . 






The supplies I used for this card are:

Sizzex Framlit Die Set/with flower and butterflies rubber stamps. 
Designer Paper by My Mind's Eye - Montagu Collection
Copics for Colour
Free Digital sentiment by Cards Created by Marianne

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day. 

I am entering my card in the following challenges:


 Inkspirational - Bloom:
Crafting At the Weekend -Anything Goes (always)
Crafty Catz -  - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz Anything Goes
Scrapbooker PhD - Use your Die Cuts
Hambo Hoedown -  Flowers


            13 comments:

            1. Great Design, just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge this week, thank you so much for joining in with us, it is much appreciated, we do hope you will join us again next week for another fab challenge, and good luck in the draw for this challenge which will be held next Sunday....
              Hugs
              Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's
              XX

              ReplyDelete
            2. Wow! This is some fold! Love the unique look and your butterflies and flowers are great! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
              - Shauna

              ReplyDelete
            3. Great card as always Judy, love the images you chose in the center, of the cut outs.
              Cindy

              ReplyDelete
            4. Gorgeous card Judy! Love, love, love the die you used to make the folded card! hugs, Paige

              ReplyDelete
            5. Gorgeous and beautiful card Judy thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
              Hugs Dianne xx :)

              ReplyDelete
            6. A really 'stand-out' design, full of dimension and very elegant. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

              ReplyDelete
            7. This is really cool! Love all the colors and patterns. Thanks for playing along with us at Inkspirational! :-)

              ReplyDelete
            8. What a stunning card! I love the die and your flowers look so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

              ReplyDelete
            9. Great card, love the unusual layout! Thank you for joining the Crafting At The Weekend Challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

              Victoria DT

              ReplyDelete
            10. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 31: layer it up - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

              ReplyDelete
            11. This card is stunning with beautiful imagery! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge!

              ReplyDelete
            12. Beautiful card. Love the papers and the design. Thanks for joining us at Scrapbooker PhD
              Hugs,
              Julie T

              ReplyDelete
            13. What a fabulous folded card. I love how elegant you kept everything with a wonderful mix of patterns and colors. I love the way the butterflies simply jump off of the page. Thank you for joining ScrapbookerPhD for the die cut challenge.

              ReplyDelete