About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Birthday Fairy


I made this birthday fairy card for a birthday card challenge at Come and Get It Challenges. I used The Stamping Boutique's, the  sponsor of the challenge this week image called Birthday Fairy. The image was coloured with Copic Markers and a little Stickles glitter. The pattern paper is from my stash.

The sentiment I added is by A Muse Artstamps.  I think it is a perfect sentiment for this card.  To complete this card I just added some chocolate coloured bows with pearls and some pink pearls.

Thank you for stopping to take a look.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

A Sprinkle of Colour - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper – Anything goes  with Patterned Paper
 Feeling Crafty Challenge - One for Girls/Ladies
 Just For Fun - Ribbon or Lace
Di's Digis Designs Use your markers
Sugar Creek Hollow - Fairies and Angels
Fussy and Fancy - Spring Colors
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Lovely fairy image and love the bows! Thanks so much for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining our May Challenge Ribbon/Lace, over on the "Just For Fun" Challenge Blog.

    A lovely card. The image is sweet but with a sense of fun to it. I like the pretty colours you have used and the lovely chocolate brown and pink. The layout is great.

    We offer monthly challenges with nice and easy themes. I hope you will pop back and join us for more of our future challenges...

    <3 & Hugs
    Lisa xxxx JFF DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thanks for sharing at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the Challenge and Hop. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored and I LOVE those little bow embellishments! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us for our "use your markers" challenge at Di's Digi Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fint kort med söta detaljer. Tack för att du är med oss på Fussy and Fancy Spring Colours Shallenge
    H. Katharina

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable card with an adorable fairy. Love the layout and the sweet little trio of bows. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at SACC this week. Good luck.
    Maureen DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for May - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete