About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Bright Sunny Day

I made this cute card tonight for an upcoming birthday of a young friend. 


I used this lovely image from Lacy Sunshine called Molly for my card. I coloured my card with Copic Markers and chose to colour her in bright colours because I think it suits the images sunny personality.
Supplies I used to make my card  are

Lacy Sunshine Digital Image - Molly
Stampin Up - Butterfly
Star corner punch
Spellbinder fancy circle and circle dies
Copic Markers
Lacey Ribbon Punch
Tim Holtz Distress Flower punch
Martha Stewart Lilac Punch
Paper and brads from my stash 

Thanks for looking

Judy

I am entering this  card in the following challenges:

Lacy Sunshine - Dies and/or Punches
Scrapbooker PhD -Use your Die Cuts
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes 
Digi Makeover Challenge -  Flowers

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Design, as always it is a pleasure to see your Creations, and thank you for sharing them with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, it is much appreciated...I hope you will join us again for another fun challenge next week, and good luck in the draw...
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. indeed bright colours for that summerfeeling.
    thank you for joining at lacy sunshine challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and great use of die cuts on it, thanks for joining us at Scrapbooker PhD Hugs Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that you did a decorative circle mat underneath the digital image - which is just adorable and colored nicely. Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookerPhD's Die Cut challenge.

    ReplyDelete