About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, May 12, 2014

Christmas Greenery


Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge this week has a Christmas Greenery challenge.  I love this cute little Holly's Garland image of Lacy Sunshine (one of our sponsors this week) that I used for my card. Love the big eyes. 

The products I used for this card are:

  • Lacey Sunshine Image
  • Sentiment from my stash
  • Copic markers
  • Tim Holtz Holly die cut
  • Red Stickles
  • Spattered white acrylic paint for snow 
  • White glitter pen
  • Circle punch
  • Scallop punch
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will join us this week at Holly Jolly

Judy

I am entering this card in the following challenges:


Winter Wonderland Holly and/or Ivy 
ABC Challenge - L is for lots of layers
Doodle Pantry - Any Digi Goes


4 comments:

  1. Great design Judy, love your paper! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, this is so sweet! The image is adorable and your DP's with that Holly showcase it beautifully!

    Hugs,
    Amy
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cute card made me smile. It must be those big blue eyes! Love the colors you chose! Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck and I hope you will join us again with your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great layered card! I love the image and design! Thank you for sharing at ABC Challenge! Hugs Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete