About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Feminine Challenge at Fitztown


The theme this week at Fitztown is "Feminine".   I think this image of Fitztown called  Cameo 3 really is one of their best feminine images and I like the way my new Spellbinder Create a Card die called Divine Eloquence sets the image off. 

Thank you for stopping by and come join us at Fitztown this week.  Pop over to their blog and see the cards of the other members of the design team have created to inspire you. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody – Anything Goes
Ditzie Digi DesignsAnything Goes
A Sprinkle of Colour - Anything Goes
  • Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
  • 4 comments:

    1. Yes the new die certainly sets off the image beautifully. Lovely colouring too. Hazel x

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yes the new die certainly sets off the image beautifully. Lovely colouring too. Hazel x

      ReplyDelete
    3. Beautiful card , I love the design !!! Thank you so much for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!
      Hugs,
      Mayra DTM
      Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. such a gorgeous card

      thank you so much for entering the challenge over at Ditzie Digi Designs

      Hugs Kerrie
      DDD DT

      ReplyDelete