About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fitztown's Anniversary Blog Hop - My Inspiration Card

Judy here, it is the official one year anniversary for the Fitztown Challenge blog. We  are devoting the entire week to the theme of the challenge, which is celebrations, i.e. birthdays, anniversaries, new baby, new home, retirement, graduations... follow my line of thinking? These are all reasons for celebrations. 




This is my inspirational card for Wednesday. I used Fae 2, one of Morgan Fitzsimon`s digital stamps.  I think she is beautiful.  I have used her for a birthday celebration card for one of the little girls in my family.  



The supplies I used for this card are:

Fitztown Digital Image Fae 2
Sentiment from my stash
Copic Markers and glitter for colouring
Flowers die cut with Tom Holtz Tattered Flowers
Paper, pearl and brads from my stash
Ribbon and veil material from my stash

Please, visit at Fitztown store to check the gorgeous images and other products. If you want to purchase images and can't find it in the shop, please send an email to this address: sales@fitztown.com with the link to the image (posting) you want to have. They are still stocking the store and all images may not be there yet.


Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.  You still time to create a card and enter the blog hop

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Little Fairies - In the Garden
Scrapbooker PhD - Use your Die Cuts
Addicted to Stamps and More -  Coloring
Add a Little Dazzle - Color/anything goes
Crafter's Cafe - use 3 flowers
Hambo HoedownFlowers
Craft Room Challenge -Things With Wings 
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes / Things with Wings




14 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful and feminine.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely card. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, those flowers are so clever. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, such a sweet image coloured so beautifully and your flowers are wonderful too.
    Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown.

    Jeannie
    Hambo Stamps Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous make and that image is stunning. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge this fortnight
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful card and the image is stunning
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge this fortnight
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your soft colouring and the sentiment is fab! Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Judy. I just love the sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog in our "Use 3 Flowers Challenge" and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! Love the image! Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafter's Cafe. Hope to see you joining us again soon!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful image! I love your coloring and your pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at the Craft Room!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, beautiful coloring and stunning blue flowers. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love the combination of the blue and the green. They are so lovely together with the soft and pretty coloring. Wow - those flowers are amazing. Just beautiful. Thank you for joining ScrapbookerPhD's Die Cut challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! I love the digital stamp you used, and the embellished flowers! Thanks for entering into the Die Cut Challenge by Scrapbooker PhD!

    ReplyDelete