About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Hello Girlfriend




I am excited to be a guest designer at Crafting by Designs this week. This is the card I have made for their friend/friendship challenge. The products I used for this card are:

  • Digital image by Sherri Baldy called  Fishing Besties
  • Die Cut Flower my Tim Holtz
  • Hello Girlfriend rubber stamp by Hero Arts
  • Pattern Paper from my stash
  • Punch by Martha Stewart
  • Bling from my stash
  • Copic Markers for colouring

Thank you for stopping by.  Check out the challenge at Crafting by Designs and see the other card the design team has created to inspire you.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
4 Krafty Girlz Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts -Lots of Layers
7 Kids College Fund - Anything goes 
Divas by Design -Anything goes
ABC Challenge -  L is for lots of layers
Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper –Anything goes  with Patterned Paper



8 comments:

  1. Judy this card is just too cute! Thanks so much for joining us as a Guest Designer this week at Crafting by Designs!
    Hugs, Doris :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous image beautifully coloured and a fabulous card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes challenge #5
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Judy. I love the image and the fabulous design.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x
    Nellies Handmade Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your GDT spot love your beautifully coloured image and bright B.paper and rossette--thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Love the colours and the image. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for May - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job coloring these fun images! Love the eyes! Thanks for joining us at www7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete