About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Thank You Card Challenge at Fitztown


I am back to day with a thank you card to inspire you for this week's challenge at Fitztown.   I used this beautiful rose stem digi from Fitztown's Valentine Collection called Valentine 12 for my card.  You can purchase this image here

To make my card I used the following products:
  • digital image by Fitztown
  • Tag curler and metal thank you tag by Making Memories
  • Spellbinder dies
  • Ribbon from my stash
  • Feather embossing folder by Crafts-Too
  • Copic Markers
  • Sliver glitter
  • Papers from my stash
There is still time to join in this challenge.  It is always nice to have a few thank you cards in your collection for when you need to send a special thanks. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Brown Sugar – Anything Goes
Craftitude -Anything Goes/Use a Die
Creative Fingers -  Anything Goes -Thank You

2 comments:

  1. Judy, I saw this card at Fitztown and had to come tell you how much I adore your coloring. It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Craftitude and at Creative Fingers.

    ReplyDelete