About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, May 26, 2014

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year



Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges this week's theme is Fancy Fold and I thought I would try a  step easel card.  I found the directions on the Rubber Cafe Blog.

I used lots of different products to create my card:

Snowman Digi - QKR Stampede (our sponsor)
Rubber Stamp Christmas Balls - Stampin Up
Papers - from my stash
Snowflake garland - Memory Box
Sentiment - from Cards created by Marianne
Snowflakes by Stampin Up
Pearls from my stash
Coloured with Copic Markers and Glitter

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.

Judy

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenges - Baby it is cold outside
My Perfect Life - Christmas cards 
Stampaivie and More Monthly Challenges - Christmas May
Christmas Stamping All Year Long - Anything Goes
52 chrismas cards monthly Challenge - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Oh what an adorable image and so christmassy! l just love everything about your creations and thank you for sharing it and entering in our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Bubbies Challenge "Baby it's cold outside" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! LOVE the fabulous images and fun folds! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! HUGS and enjoy the rest of your week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card, great images too - perfect for our challenge this week at 52CCT - thanks for joining in - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. j'aime beaucoup les step card Judy, ta carte est super jolie, très réussi et si sympa, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCt et chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable. Love the sweet image and design of your card. Thanks for joining us at CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Step easel is a new one to me and it looks fantastic. Love the way you've layered all the elements on the steps. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, such a cute image and lovely embellies! Thanks so much for sharing at Stampavie and More Challenge!

    Hugs, Marja
    Stampavie and More DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job on your easel card! Love the ornaments and the circle element. Really cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I LOVE that image! Brilliant LO too, there's so many things out there to try and so little time to try them all! Thanks for joining in with the fun at Sparkles Christmas this month, hope to see you again.

    Hugs
    Brenda
    Sparkles DT

    ReplyDelete