About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, May 3, 2014

You Are Invited


Come and Get It Challenges this week's challenge is a "anything goes" challenge but you must use a digi".
I thought it would be fun to do an invitation to a murder mystery birthday party when I saw this cute Sherlock Mouse digital stamp by 2 Cute Ink, one of our sponsors this week.


 The products I used to make my card are:

Digital stamp by 2Cute Ink
Stars rubber stamps by Get Inky
Your Invited stamp from my stash
Copics for colour
Brad from my stash
Pattern papers, tag and findings by My Minds Eye - Life Stories

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will join in this week's challenge.  Pop over to the Come and Get It blog to see the projects the other design team members have created to inspire you.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody -  Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Crafting At the Weekend -Anything goes
Open-Minded Challenges - Sports and Activities
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Anything Goes
We Do Doobadoo Challenge-  Lots of Layers

12 comments:

  1. Great card thanks for joining in at Crafting at the weekend and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Design Thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge it is much appreciated without you we would have no challenge, I do hope you will join us again for another fab challenge nest week…. Good luck in the draw…
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! What a fabulous invitation!!! LOVE IT!!! Great image you used!!! This is fantastic!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FUN invite!! Love that little mouse and from the look of it, it looks like it will be a fun party too!! Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little card with a masculine touch! Great idea to add the sentiment on the balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this. such a cute idea. thanks for sharing at OMCF.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great creation for our challenge Judy, thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Stamping Sensations More challenge.

    B x (My Grand Calibur candy is still running here)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card love the image and layout. Thank you for joining us over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally love the DP you have used on this. The image is soooo cute! Fabulous masculine looking card.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in  Crafting Vicky giveaway post 

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a super cute creation, thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great invite. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at OMCF for our Sports/Activities challenge.

    Emily T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete