About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Birthday Boy


I made this birthday card for a little friend's upcoming birthday. I love this little fireman digital image by Meljen's design.  The supplies I used to make my card are:
  • Star punch 
  • Copic Markers 
  • Sharpie
  • Sentiment stamp by Stampin Up
  • Card stock from my stash 
Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:



6 comments:

  1. This is a really cute, lovable card, the image is wonderful s is your colouring of it. Many thanks for entering our challenge at Ruby's Rainbow, we would love to see you visiting us again. Wonderful creation. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! That's a great image you chose

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous image for a 'little man's' birthday and one I'm sure most little men would be thrilled to receive. Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely bright card, great image, just perfect for our 'One for the boys' challenge at Ruby's Rainbow. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect card for a little guy! Thanks so much for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.

    Jeannie
    TTCRD Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. der rtaum fast jeden jungen.

    das ist eine super schöne männerkarte.

    danke, dass du siemit der challenge von baffies-kreativladen teilst.

    glg meggi

    ReplyDelete