About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, June 2, 2014

Santa and/or Elves Challenge at Holly Jolly



This week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges it is a Santa and/or Elves Challenge and Bugaboo Digital Stamps is the sponsor. Bugaboo has a great prize for one lucky winner. 



I used Bugaboo's Cubby Santa List digital stamp for my card.  The supplies I used to create my card are:

Designer Paper from my stash
Glitter
Copic Markers
Brads and Baker's twine from my stash.  
Sentiment Rubber Stamp by Stampin Up

Thank you for stopping by to take a look.  

I am entering this card inthe following challenges:

My Perfect Life  Christmas cards
Completely Christmas - anything goes
Christmas at Sweet Stamping - Santa
Crafty Hazelnuts Extra Christmas Challenge: June

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 14 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT and thanks also for sharing this for CHNC challenge extra for June - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background paper, the baubles and the rosette are all just slightly unexpected with the jolly Santa image and that gives this card a fantastically unique feel.
    Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete