About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Colour Challenge - Pink, Green, Yellow and Blue


Thank you for stopping by.  Come and Get It has a colour challenge this week.  The colours are pink, blue, green and yellow. I chose to use one of our sponsors The Paper Shelter's image called Summer Holidays for my card.    I think she is just right for these colours.

My background is cut with a card creator die by Spellbinder and the palm trees are leftovers I found in my stash from a travel book I was making.   Hope you will join us at Come and Get It, just create your card and enter it here

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Sunflower Fields Designs - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy Challenge - It's all about Girls
Digi Choosday Challenge- Punches and/or Die Cuts
Di's Digis Designs -Summer Fun
Little Claire's  - Summertime
Pumpkin spice -  Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Design...just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's, I do hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge..
    Hugs
    Suzy B (Owner)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 37 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so beautiful! Love the cute image and the fabulous die you used to create the background, it looks so gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Love the frame die cut you used. Thank you for joining in the Fussy and Fancy Challenge this fortnight and the Paper Shelter challenge this week too.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    F & F DT & TPS DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love the frame you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete