About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Wall Hanging


This is a Halloween Project I made for this week's challenge at Not Just Cards.  I have used this spooky digi from Odd Ball Images for my wall hanging along with a die from Tim Holtz , spider paper from my stash and a tombstone die. To complete the wall hanging I added a wire hanger and a ribbon. It was a quick and easy project and fun to make. 

Odd Ball images is only one of our great sponsors this week.  They have a lot of great unusual images.  Check our our challenge blog, the design team has been really busy creating different projects from our sponsors to inspire you.  

Hope you will join us this week  for a great challenge.  Just create your card or project and enter it here.  Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day. 


I am entering this wall hanging in the following challenges:

All Crafts Challenge - 2 Anything but a Card
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes and/or Spooky
Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes
Melonheadz Friends Challenge - Halloween or Colors: Orange, Black, Green, Purple
Through the Purple Haze - Halloween
Whoopsi Daisy -Halloween
That Craft Place Halloween

Open-Minded Challenges -  Halloween or Dressing Up
Sunflower Fields Designs -  Autumn/Halloween!!! 
    Brown Sugar – Anything Goes



      11 comments:

      1. Greatwall hangning, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

        ReplyDelete
      2. Very spooky hanging. Thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations. Maja DT

        ReplyDelete
      3. Really cute wall hanging, Judy!! I think you have given me a great idea for one of my own. Thanks for the inspiration!! Yours is so cute and I love the pop of purple!!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
        Good luck!
        Hugs
        Darcy

        ReplyDelete
      4. Such a great idea, perfect for your door on Halloween Night! Very cute in a ghoulish way, giggle. Awesome, thanx for joining us at Through The Purple Haze Challenges.

        Carla DT

        ReplyDelete
      5. This is lovely, Thank you for sharing with us at whoopsie daisy. Good luck.

        Caz xx WD DT

        ReplyDelete
      6. Great hanging very spooky, thanks for joining in the fun over at TTPH.

        Hugs
        Jo Dt xx

        ReplyDelete
      7. This is fantastic!! Great image.. Love the background.. Awesome!!! What a perfect decoration! I love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

        - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
        {Scrap A Thousand Words}

        ReplyDelete
      8. So cool!!! Thanks so much for participating in our MELONHEADZ FRIENDS challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
        ~DEANNE~
        A Little Bit O' Paper

        ReplyDelete
      9. wow this is sooo beautiful!!!! love the great wall art!!!

        Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

        ReplyDelete
      10. Awesome wall hanging, Judy! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Halloween or Dressing Up" challenge at Open Minded Crafting! Hope to see you playing, again, next time! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Open Minded Crafting

        ReplyDelete
      11. Great wall hanging, love your dp. Thanks for joining us at the Melonheadz Friends challenge, see you Monday for a new one!

        ReplyDelete