About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, October 13, 2014

New Digs!



I just had to make another project with these wonderful digi's from Handmade Harbour , one of our sponsors of our challenge at Not Just Cards. This digi is called Tall Houses and can be purchased here.

My project was coloured with Copic Markers, white Gelly Roll pen and Panpastels. I also used a Tim Holtz stencil in the background for some interest. The sentiment is by WordsWorth.

Pop over to the Not  Just Cards web site to see the other projects that the design team has made to inspire you.  We have several sponsors this week so there are some great prizes for some lucky winners, alls you have to do is create your project and enter it here

A girl who crafts - Always ANYTHING GOES
    All Crafts Challenge - Anything but a Card
      Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes
        Whoopsi Daisy - Distressing
          Crafting With The Dragon - October - Anything Goes
            613 Avenue Create Anything Goes w/Optional CAS
              Crafting At the Weekend - Anything Goes 

              10 comments:

              1. Delighted you are sharing your project & creativity at 613 Ave C Judy! Really fun coloring on that house! I love the Holtz' stencil effect & the mimicking of the ribbon in the resulting design. Well done!
                ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create Challenge #93 Anything Goes/optional twist- CAS design
                RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

                ReplyDelete
              2. Great looking tag, love the texture and the ribbon that goes perfect with it. Thank you for joining Crafting From The Heart, good luck.

                ReplyDelete
              3. Thanks for sharing this great tag with us at Crafting At The Weekend. Good luck. Christine Dt member

                ReplyDelete
              4. Hi Judy lovely creation and thanks for playing along in our challenge of 'distressing' ..xx aNNie {Whoopsie Daisy DT Member}

                ReplyDelete
              5. This is lovely..Thank you for joining us at Whoopsie Daisy, and good luck.

                Caz x WD DT

                ReplyDelete
              6. Another super make. I love this house image too. Thankyou for sharing with us at Craft My Life. hugs Mrs A. (D.T.)

                ReplyDelete
              7. I love how the ribbon ties in with the stencil pattern, very clever. Thanks again for joining us at All Crafts Challenge.

                ReplyDelete
              8. Lovely colourful tag, thank you for entering the Dragon's Lair Design challenge - Vanessa DT xx

                ReplyDelete
              9. Fabulous project, thank you for sharing over at a girl who crafts.

                Floss
                DT

                ReplyDelete
              10. What a great fun tag, thank you for sharing with us at the Dragons Lair Designer Challenge...Sarah DT

                ReplyDelete