About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Lace and Pearls Challenge


Thank you for stopping by today.  Meighan at Come and Get It Challenges this week has a Lace and Pearls challenge and this is my card for the challenge. The Stamping Boutique is the sponsor of this challenge and there is a great prize for the lucky winner.

I used The Stamping Boutique's digital stamp called Audrey the Bride Digital Stamp.  I chose yellow for my wedding accessories and added a yellow flower and embossed background.  I added some vellum , lace, pearls and silver hearts to complete the wedding look of my card.  

I hope you will join us this week at Come and Get It.  Just create your project and add some pearls and lace and enter it here

No comments:

Post a Comment