About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, July 6, 2015

Winter Wonderland


Holy Jolly Christmas Challenges this week is hosting a Winter Wonderland challenge.  Odd Ball Art is one of our wonderful sponsor's this week and I am using a digital image from their collection called Big Eye Deer Girl

I used some Gelli Print paper that I had created for a project for the base of the tag.   The image is coloured with my Inkintense Pencils, distress inks, glitter and Diamond Glaze.   I added some of the unusual snowflakes that come with the set to the tag and some textured wool to complete the tag. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will join us this week at Holly Jolly

No comments:

Post a Comment