About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, July 11, 2016

Bling It Up


We have a new challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this week and the theme is Bling It Up.  I have used this cute image from My Bestie's that I had in my stash of digital stamps and thought it was perfect for this bling it up challenge.  

I coloured my image with Copics, Wink of Stella and a Gell Roll pen. I love my colour combo of oranges, violet and yellow.  I used a pretty die frame to frame the image and another flower die for the sidebar. Once I had may card completed I blinged it up with some gems and completed the card with some pretty yellow roses. 

Hope you will join in the bling it up challenge. Remember to pop over to the challenge blog to see the inspiring creating of the design team. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafts Galore - Anything Goes
Die Cut Divas - Make it Glitter
Happy Little Stamper - Anything Goes with Dies
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes



10 comments:

  1. Fabulous intricate diecut mats! Love it. Thank you for playing with us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies this month, Judy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, lovely card and so sweet. Happy crafty week, Angela DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite colour combo! Lovely card Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Anything Goes ! Good Luck! Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Judy. Thank You for playing along with Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours in this one too - so vibrant and cheerful! Gorgeous die cuts and fabulous 'bling' too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great contrast and beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining in the fun at Die Cut Diva's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Goodness. So darn CUTE!

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Judy I love this sweet little image and coloured so beautifully.

    Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Judy I love this sweet little image and coloured so beautifully.

    Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how bright this card is! Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete